Constructively Public Works
Constructively & Positively impact our community
All of the staff within Cudahy's Public Works are proud to contribute to the best quality of life possible for our residents. In addition to taking pride in all they do as City of Cudahy employees and, in an effort to assist other communities in achieving an enhanced quality of life, some of our Public Works staff also volunteer their time in and outside of Cudahy.
The City of Cudahy Public Works Department is proud to announce being chosen for Stormwater Solutions Magazine's Top Project Award!
- 2019 Top Project Award for its Green Infrastructure
- Saluting Branches, Arborists United for Veteran Remebrance - Special Day of Volunteering at Wood National Veterans Cemetery
- 2017 Award ~ Packard Avenue Downtown Street Reconstruction
- 2019 Award ~ Cudahy City Hall and Squire Avenue Parking Lots and Green Alley
- City of Cudahy Receives MMSD Green Luminary Award
- Wisconsin Communities Search for Road Salt Alternatives
Chalk Talk ~ Teaching Cudahy Students
We are always excited to share how the Cudahy Water Utility Plant operates and show students everything that goes into providing clean, safe water for our community. Here are some pictures of a field trip we hosted for Kosciuszko Elementary 5th Graders
The Department of Public Works was invited by the Cudahy Middle School Robotics Team to teach them about asphalt and patching pot holes as they prepared for a local Robotics competition.