- Rights – We will protect the Constitutional Rights and Personal Freedoms of all persons.
- Integrity – We believe that integrity is the basis for personal and public trust.
- Dignity – We will treat all persons with honor and respect.
- Equality – We will treat all persons similarly situated without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Empathy – We believe all persons should be treated with sensitivity and understanding.
- Excellence – We strive for personal and professional excellence, dedication to duty and service to the public.
- Partnership -We believe that the community and police must work in cooperation to achieve common goals.
- Safety – We are committed to performing our duties in a safe environment with all persons and ourselves in mind.
- Reasonableness – We recognize the importance of objectivity and common sense in the identity and resolution of community problems.
CLICK HERE to read the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.