Required Forms and Applications


Reminder:  Dogs and Cats are required to be licensed annually.  In order to license your dog or cat, it must be vaccinated against rabies.

Pet License Form 

Complaint Forms

Food Safety and Recreational Licensing

Includes information on permits and applications for food and restaurants, lodging, water recreation, body art, and campgrounds

Food and Restaurant Quick Application Links for Cudahy: 

Pools, Whirlpools, and Aquatic Centers

Tattoo & Body Piercing 

Weights and Measures