Apparatus and Stations
Fire Station One
4626 South Packard Avenue
Built in 1956, Station 1 is our admin headquarters.
Fire Station Two
3115 East Ramsey Avenue
Built in 1969, Station 2 is the department's training center and primary mutual aid house.
Fire & Rescue Units
This is a 2001 Pierce Saber 1250 gpm pumper. This unit responds from Fire Station One and is also utilized as an initial attack pumper. It is equipped with the standard equipment required by the NFPA.
This unit is a 2006 Seagrave 100 foot ladder with 2000 gpm pump. This unit responds from Fire Station Two and is utilized for heavy rescue, fire attack and aerial operations. It is equipped with the standard equipment required by the NFPA.
A143 is a 2007 Medtec unit mounted on a Ford F-450 chassis. It is configured as an ALS unit with an extended modular box. This unit responds as a reserve EMS unit with two EMT-Basics onboard.
Chief Car 14