What's New at Cudahy DPW
WHAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CUDAHY'S
PROPOSED ROAD SALT STORAGE FACILITY
This year 2019 Drop Off Passes will be issued upon request to eligible property owners. City of Cudahy Drop-Off Site Ticket Order Request Forms are available NOW, either Downloadable Form on the website OR stop in at the DPW Desk during regular business hours to pick up a blank form…Orders will be distributed beginning Week of March 18th, 2019
2019 Drop-Off Site Ticket Order Form
Warmer weather is on the way, right! This Wisconsin winter season has to loosen its grip on us eventually!
- Pothole Patching – DPW crews have finished the east side of the city. We will now be focusing our efforts on the west side of the city, starting at E. College Ave and working our way north;
- Tree Trimming Continues – We are starting to trim the 2019-2020 target area. DPW crews are on E. Bottsford Ave. and working their way south. Our crews have made great progress and we are looking to increase their production;
- Sanitary Sewer Cleaning – Crews are starting between S. Pennsylvania Ave and S. Lake Dr. at E. Ramsey Ave and working south;
**If you experience a sewer back-up, please do the following:
- If it occurs Monday thru Friday between 7:00am & 4:30pm, call the Department of Public Works, (414) 769-2216
- If it occurs after business hours or on the weekend, please call Cudahy Police Department Non-Emergency, (414) 769-2260
DPW will be dispatched to check our main line, make sure our system is flowing and ensure the back up isn't in our main line. Even if you know the issue is in your lateral, whenever you have the lateral cleaned, please contact Cudahy DPW either via phone or online to allow staff to check the main sewer line. Many times the sewer cleaning company will dislodge and push the root mass or obstruction from your lateral into the main line sewer which can cause a back-up in the main line sewer. There is no charge to have someone from DPW come out to check the main line sewer system
- Street Sweeping – We have started street sweeping to clean up the debris left behind from snow plowing. We will be sweeping from E. Holmes Ave and working our way; AND,
- DPW Facebook Page - NEW – Cudahy DPW has created a new Facebook page ... We'll have updates and information regarding present & upcoming projects. Like us @ Cudahy Public Works!