Garbage & Recycling Schedules
collection is provided every week on the same day. Find your scheduled Garbage pickup day here.
is provided every other week on the same day as regular garbage collection by Advanced Disposal. Find your scheduled Recycling pickup day here
. Addresses listed in the blue shaded area will have their recycling collected on the same day as their garbage during the blue shaded weeks shaded on the calendar. Homes in the unshaded area of the map will have their recycling collected on the same day as their garbage collection during the unshaded weeks on the calendar.
Light gray shading indicates no collection for both recycling and garbage.
Was your garbage/recycling pickup missed? Please call Advanced Disposal at 262-679-0860.
It is important for residents who have had their garbage or recycling collection missed to relay the information to Advanced Disposal, rather than the City of Cudahy Department of Public Works.Why?
- Advanced Disposal logs areas or houses that were missed with a reason why. This could be due to unapproved items in carts, incorrect placement, or carts not being placed out on time.
- Advanced Disposal will also be able to give an answer of whether or not they will be able to return to collect your carts, and if so, when they will be expected to return in your area.
- For the week of Memorial Day (May30th): All collections will be one day late.
- For the week of Labor Day (September 5): All collections will be one day late.
- For the week of July 4: All collections will be one day late.
- Thanksgiving 2016: No collection on Thursday November 24; Thursday's collection will be one day late (Friday, November 25). Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be collected as scheduled.
- Christmas: No change in service.
- New Years: No change in service.