A permit is required to place a dumpster in the street or City right-of-way. A dumpster permit can be obtained at Cudahy City Hall. Dumpster Permit Fees are:
$25.00 One (1) Week
$50.00 Two (2) Weeks
$100.00 Three (3) Weeks
*Additional $50.00 Per Week, each Week beyond Three (3) Weeks
DUMPSTER PERMIT APPLICATION - Download, Complete and Submit with Payment to Cudahy City Hall
**ALL DUMPSTER COMPANIES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE CURRENT LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE ON FILE WITH THE CITY OF CUDAHY PRIOR TO ANY DUMPSTER PERMIT APPROVAL**
No dumpsters can be placed on the following streets:
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- College Avenue
- Lake Drive
- Packard Avenue (Engineer’s discretion- please contact us)
- Dumpsters to be placed on Layton Avenue must obtain a permit from Milwaukee County
- Dumpsters cannot be placed in the alleyway.
- Flasher barricades required to be placed on both sides of the dumpster
- Dumpsters cannot be placed on roads from December 1st to April 1st. In certain situations dumpsters may be allowed on the road for up to a week, but prior approval must be attained by the Director of Public Works.
No permits are required if the dumpster is placed in a driveway or front lawn.
Please contact the Department of Public Works with any questions at 414-769-2216.