Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report a crime?

To report a crime occurring in the City of Cudahy, visit the Cudahy Police Department  at 5050 South Lake Drive at any time or call the Cudahy Police Department at 414-769-2260 extension 0.
How do I pay a ticket?

To pay a fine for Municipal Citations visit the Cudahy Police Department Lobby during normal business hours.
To pay for a Parking Citation visit the website (pay location code 8130) , call  and pay by credit card or debit card (1-888-604-7888), mail the payment to 5050 S Lake Drive, Cudahy, WI  53110 or drop your payment in the payment drop box at the Cudahy Police Department.

Where can I find the city ordinances?

To read the City of Cudahy's Municipal Ordinances click on this link Cudahy Ordinances or go to

City of Cudahy Municipal Court Deposit Schedule for Non-Traffic Ordinance Violations.

How do I file a noise complaint?

To file a noise complaint that is currently happening, contact the Cudahy Police Department at 414-769-2260 ext. 0.  
When filing the complaint please provide the following information: your name, your date of birth, your address, your phone number and the nature and location of the complaint. If it is an ongoing nuisance, contact the Police Department in the same manner as listed above. 
What are some crime prevention tips?

There are numerous ways to prevent crime at home.

• Lock all of your doors when away from your residence or your vehicle
• Light the entrances to your home at night 
• Light the entrances to your garage 
• Close your garage doors and lock them 
• If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, ask a trustworthy neighbor or two to monitor your home for intruders

For more advice on how to prevent crime in your neighborhood, stop and talk with a police officer, join your Neighborhood Block Watch Program or contact the Cudahy Police Department at 414-769-2260 ext 0 and speak with an officer.

Powered By Revize Login