Required Forms and Applications

Reminder:  Dogs and Cats are required to be licensed annually.  In order to license your dog or cat, it must be vaccinated against rabies.
Pet License Form 

Complaint Forms
General Complaint Form

Bed Bug Complaint Form Evaluation (This MUST be filled out before to calling to file a formal complaint)

Food Safety and Recreational Licensing
Includes information on permits and applications for food and restaurants, lodging, water recreation, body art, and campgrounds
State of Wisconsin Forms and Publications
Economic Development in Cudahy
DATCP Food Manager Certification Information 
Cudahy Health Department Food Safety and Restaurant Report Information 

Food and Restaurant Quick Application Links for Cudahy: 
Sidewalk Cafe Permit Application 
Temporary Event & Farmer's Market Application
Retail Food Store Application
Restaurant Application

Pools, Whirlpools, and Aquatic Centers
CDC Fecal Incident Response Recommendations for Aquatic Staff
Monthly Swimming Pool Report
Swimming Pool and Water Attraction Death, Illness, and Injury Report
Swimming Pool and Water Attraction Fecal Incident Response Report
Lifegaurd Staffing Plan template
Cudahy Pool Application

Tattoo & Body Piercing 
Tattoo/Body Piercing Permit Application

Weights and Measures
State of Wisconsin Weights and Measures Resources
Weights and Measures Application Cudahy

Powered By Revize Login