Is There a Baby In Your Future???
Early prenatal care is very important for a healthy mom and baby.
The Cudahy Health Department offers confidential
pregnancy testing that can confirm a pregnancy as soon as a woman is one week late with her period.
The health department can provide a temporary BadgerCare+ card to income eligible women with healthcare referrals and pregnancy education.
If you think you might be pregnant:
· Start a multivitamin with 400 mcg of folic acid
· Start eating a balanced diet
· Stop smoking cigarettes
· Avoid exposure to second-hand smoke
· Stop using alcohol and beer
· Avoid ALL over the counter medications
Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC) is a pregnancy education program for expectant
For a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, call 414-882-2385 to schedule an appointment.